Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Parmy Meatloaf

This week I thought I'd try my version of a new recipe I saw online somewhere (been looking online for ages and just can't seem to find it).
The original recipe was for a chicken meatloaf with a parmy topping. So I converted it to use my rissole mixture.


I made my basic rissole mix (mince, breadcrumbs, eggs, grated carrots, onion, relish) and pushed into the bottom of a casserole dish (sprayed with oil first).
Then poured over half a jar (might need more if your dish has a wider base) of jarred pasta sauce,
 then topped with grated cheese.
I baked at 180C for about an hour.

Served up with veggies.

This was a big hit. I'll definitely be making this again!


TFL!
Take Care

Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This look so yummy, I think I might make it tonight. Thanks Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have it in the oven right now,wasnt sure on quantaties so have just winged it. :-) thanks for the great idea will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum., I made this for my family of 12 children and dad and they loved it. Even the fussy eaters ( 6 year old and 15 month old) gobbled it up. I will certainly be making it again,
    Thanks.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete