Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spaghetti Scones!



I know sounds odd right? But trust me they are yummy!

The recipe comes form Stay At Home Mum - The Secret To Living On One Wage.


Spaghetti Scones
140g Self Raising flour
140g wholemeal self raising flour
80g butter/marg
1 x 420g can spaghetti in tomato sauce
1 dessertspoon worchestershire sauce
1 egg
salt and pepper to taste

Rub the butter into the flours (or blitz it in the food processor like I do).
Mix through the remaining ingredients.
Now the original recipe says to roll out and cut as you would for normal scones but the mix is always way to wet for me to do that.
So instead I grease a large muffin pan really well. The use my ice cream scoop and place one scoopful of mix into each hole.
Bake at 190C for about 1--15 minutes or until they are lightly browned.

I really hope you give these a go. The really are yummy. My boys love them especially if I split them in half and spread with butter mmmm.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment