Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blogtober ~ Day 31!!!

I made it!!! I blogged everyday for a whole month!!!

I honestly wasn't sure if I would make it or not. Especially when gastro struck us twice. Lucky I was organised and had posts scheduled most of the time.

So what have I learnt?
I have learnt that I CAN DO IT!!!
That I really do need to get a blog planner to keep myself organised.
That I do have lots more I can blog about.
People are interested in what I have to say!

So where to from here?
Well I won't be blogging everyday. Probably every few days until next year when I plan to blog 5 days a week.
I've devised a bit of a plan as to how I want that to work and I think it's going to work really well.

I have a bit of a poll happening on our FaceBook page asking what sort of posts you would like to see more of. Would love for you to take part if you have a spare minute or two. Feel free to add more options and to leave a comment either here or on the poll.

Thanks so much for everyone who has been reading along and to Kat at I Saw You Dancing for hosting this fab event this year



Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment: