Monday, October 8, 2012

Let's Get Organised Wk 39 ~ General Tidy

Often the lounge room becomes a bit of a dumping ground. So this week lets get it tidied up.

Your missions this week:
~ Sort through your magazine rack
~ Put away anything that doesn't belong in the lounge in it's rightful place
~ Sort out a storage solution for any current crafty projects


I try to go through my magazine rack every week. But I swear the newspapers bread in there! Each time there seems to be too many for just one weeks worth!

Each night before I go to bed I have a quick look around the house and try to put things away if they are out of place. If I keep on top of things during the day it doesn't take much. Maybe 5 minutes. Another housecleaning system called this ETE - Eliminate the Evidence (of the day).



I have a few bags with current projects in them down the side of my recliner. Brian hates it. Doesn't want so many there, but I always have a few things on the go at any one time and you can't really see them much. But it does need a bit of a tidy up at the moment.

Would love to see your before and after pics of your lounge room. Upload using the linky tool below or post your photos to the Beccis Domestic Bliss FaceBook Wall.




Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. :) I gave your general tidy up a go. Ilook forward to next week :D

    ReplyDelete