Saturday, October 13, 2012

Liebster Award!



The lovely Tarahleigh at The Simple Mummy has sent me this much loved award.
I've been following The Simple Mummy for quite a while now and just love Taraleighs posts.

So the deal is I need to share 11 things with you, then answer the 11 questions Taraleigh has posed to me and then share the love with 11 of my fave bloggers.

So here goes, 11 things about me
~ I'm lazy by nature
~ I'm finally being true to myself in regards to my style, loving the 50's!
~ I'm pretty comfortable with who I am. I'm not perfect but I quite like me
~ I'm a scorpio through and through
~ I love to stay home
~ I couldn't care less is I never had another alcoholic drink.
~ I don't miss my home town
~ I'm looking forward to having grandbabies, although it would be lovely if the kids waited a few years just yet
~ I think about crochet all day long
~ I can't give up chocolate
~I love blogging!!

Tarahleighs questions for me were:
1. Do you look at the glass half empty or half full?
I'm totally a half full kinda girl. Always finding the positives in every situation I am in.

2. What's one thing you want to accomplish before this year is over.
Handmake most of my christmas presents

3. All time favourite movie?
I have so many! But I can watch Point Break over and over mmm Keanu mmmmm Patrick

4. Most dislike chore?
Washing windows

5. What's the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Where are the kids

6. Favourite 'you time' activity?
Crafting. Whether it be scrapbooking or crocheting I love it

7. Walk or drive?
Drive (I can crochet while Brian drives lol)

8. What do you love about blogging?
I love the friendships I am making and also the fact that many people love what I have to say

9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation for sure!

10. How would your best friend describe you in one word?
Hopefully loyal :)

11. What are you going to blog about next?
I have been working on a little project the last couple of weeks. Those that follow my FaceBook page have seen some sneaks of it and I can't wait to reveal it all.


I am passing this award on to my 11 fave blogs. Some have been around for a while and some are rather new. I hope you pop by them all and leave them some love

Because Everything Counts
Hearnies Garden
Life Behind The Purple Door
Mummy Musings and Mayhem
My Little Space
My Mountain top Home
One Crafty Habitat
One Crafty Mumma
Simply Sues Simple Diary
The Flying Drunken Monkey
The Strands of Me

My questions to you all are
1. Chips or chocolate?
2. What is the colour of your purse?
3. What is your favourite season?
4. Coffee or tea?
5. Who would you love to invite to dinner living or dead?
6. What is your favourite time of day?
7. Who was your teenage crush?
8. Name one book that has influenced your life and why?
9. Do you prefer a hot or cold Christmas lunch?
10. What is your first memory?
11. Comedy or Drama?

Can't wait to read your answers!


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I'd teleport too!! Thanks for the tag, great topic for my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know your fav blogs, I will have to check them out.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh so good learning more about you! Will have to do this tomorrow :) Thanks for tagging me gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for including me Becci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for my belated thanks Becci...the girls have been sick here and everything is going haywire lol! Thanks so much for passing on the award to me...i shall be sure to do a post answering your tricky questions soon!
    I loved reading more about you in your responses too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Hope you are all feeling better soon

      Delete