Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hand Crocheted Sale


 photo DebutSalePromo_zpsbb22ca79.jpg

Something a little different from me this week.
I have been spending every spare minute over the last few weeks preparing to relaunch my craft page Lime Tree Creations.
For health reasons I have decided to change what I was previously creating and am now offering hand crocheted facewashers and dishcloths! All items are hand crocheted by me using 100% cotton. Just perfect for yourself or the babies in the family.
More items will be added over the next few months.
My first sale will be this friday night at 7.30pm SA time.

You can find details of items here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Becci is there any other way of viewing your sale because I do not and will not use FaceBook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becci, the things you made look so lovely. I hope the sale will go well ; )
    Hugs from The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete