Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Planning Monday!


I was so excited to find a leg of lamb at the local IGA last shopping fortnight for $15! We love lamb here and have been wanting a roast lamb for so long but they are just too expensive for our budget. Normally they are at least $10 more. Gone are the days when I could get a whole lamb for $25!

Haven't done much baking this week though. Was lots left over from last week and I came down with a virus for a day or two too.

Mon ~ Swedish Meatballs and veg
Tues ~ Fried Chicken and veg
Wed ~ Hot Dog Savouries - with bacon and onion added
Thurs ~ Steak, chips and veg with mushroom gravy
Fri ~ Chicken wings and veg {I was ill in bed so Brian cooked}
Sat ~ Roast Lamb and all the trimmings
Sun ~ Lamb Chop Casserole

Baking:
Apple {home stewed} and Raspberry Crumble with custard


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share.
Please link up below, linking back to Becci's Domestic Bliss so others can join in too.

I'm linking up with:
The Organised Housewife


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last time I had roast lamb! It's amazing how expensive it has gotten. But as we're trying to eat less meat it's probably a good thing.

    ReplyDelete