Monday, November 3, 2014

Menu Planning Mondays

 photo DSCF5627_zpse4a305fc.jpg

I have a feeling my cooking mojo is coming back! I've been feeling like making some old favourites that we haven't had in a while and even thinking aboiiut trying something new!

Mon ~ Easy Dinner
Tues ~ Homemade Chicken Snitzels and veg
Wed ~ Apricot Chicken and chips
Fri ~ Fish and chips
Sat ~ Out for dinner
Sun ~ Corned Beef and veg with white sauce

Baking:
~ It was my birthday this week so I made a Frugal Choc Mud Cake and iced it with ganache


Do you Menu Plan? What's on your plan this week?


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I actually made an effort and got my menu plan drawn up today and put it on my blog. Wow!
    Your meals for the week sound wholesome. I hope your dinner out is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tracy!
    This is actually my retro plan, so my plan for this past week.
    I shop fortnightly on a thursday which makes for planning a little hard to post at the start of the week every second week, so I post my retro plan :)

    ReplyDelete