Monday, January 19, 2015

Menu Planning Mondays

 photo friedrice_zpsed68c30d.jpg

Weather was very mild this week so no BBQ's, although I'm starting to itch for one again.


Mon ~ Fried Rice and Chicken Wings

Tues ~ Apricot Chicken and veg

Wed ~ Homemade Hamburgers

Thurs ~ Quiche, Chips and Salad

Fri ~ Easy dinner

Sat ~ Chicken snitzels and veg with Mushroom Diane Sauce

Sun ~ Roast Chicken and veg


Baking:
I started some back to school baking this week. I baked some more chicken wings and cooked a few extra chicken snitzels for lunches.
I also baked this yummy Custard and Apple Teacake for snacking at home.


Do you Menu Plan? Would love to hear what's on your plan this week?

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yum! You have me drooling! We're having chicken schnitzel this week too! Yep I definitely meal plan when I do my grocery shop - I need a bit of structure otherwise I forget half of the things we need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. We have chicken snitzels once a fortnight here. The boys love them! I'm the same with my shopping list, would be lost without it

      Delete
  2. We like to cook meals in bulk and freeze them. That chicken sure looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete