Monday, February 2, 2015

Menu Planning Mondays


 photo pizza_zpsaf6d12db.jpg


Oops! You'd think with school back that I'd actually have more time to blog. Somehow I seem to have less time right now. Hopefully things will be better once we are back into the swing of things.
To be fair my days are a little shorter. Eli is having trouble handling the longer days so he's been coming home early. Only gives me til just after lunch to get everything done, then I'm flat out for the next 6 hours or so!

Mon ~ BBQ lunch for Australia Day

Tues ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise

Wed ~ Steak sandwiches

Thurs ~ Hot Chicken Rolls

Fri ~ Chicken snitzels and veg with mushroom diane sauce

Sat ~ Homemade pizza

Sun ~ Easy dinner

Not the most nutritious of weeks really. Can you tell Daddy was working?


Do you Menu Plan? What's on your plan this week?


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment